- Immediate access to HNF Trails from our campground
- Hickory Ridge Trail System – (Permit needed)
- Availability of two hours worth of riding on “our trails” without having to purchase a HNF Permit!
- 108 electric and water campsites
- 13 cabins and
- 365 horse stalls
- Rental Horses and guided adventures available
- Please call the saddle barn directly for availability – 812-824-6645
- Trailer Taxi also available to allow you to see other parts of the forest, without giving up the amenities that you love at Midwest Trail Ride. Ask about availability when you book your reservation.
- Let us help you customize your own riding adventure!
We are open everyday from April – November for open camping and/or organized rides. We also have a restaurant that is open Fri, Sat, Sun for breakfast throughout the summer season.
Read and place reviews on Horse TrailsDirectory.com
From MTR property, enjoy immediate access to over 100 miles of well marked trails in the Hickory Ridge Trail System and the Charles C. Deam Wilderness Areas.
–Our mission: is to provide an unforgettable vacation experience that turns guests into friends. We operate our business based on Christian principals of living and giving. Silence and Solitude are some of Gods greatest gifts and are a most healing and rewarding experience from the “rat race” of our fast paced world. Come to MTR to Ride, Rest & Relax!